1. What do you call a sleeping bull?
2. Why can’t you ever trust atoms?
3. What runs but cannot walk, has a mouth but no teeth, and a bed that cannot sleep.
4. What’s an alligator in a vest called?
5. Why did the chocolate chip cookie go to see the doctor?
A cat has 32 muscles in each ear, compared to a human’s six muscles each. These muscles give cats a keen sense of hearing. A cat can rotate its ears independently180 degrees, and turn in the direction of sound 10 times faster than those of the best watchdog.
February fluctuates between having 28 and 29 days per year. The 29th day only occurs every four years during leap years.
People weigh less on the equator than at the North or South Pole. The body itself doesn’t change, rather the force of gravity and other forces change as you approach the poles.
A human loses about a million skin cells per 24 hours.
The name of February comes from the Latin word “februum” which means purification.
1. A bulldozer
2. Because they make up everything
3. A river
4. An investigator
5. He felt crummy