Crayola Experience, the brand’s indoor family destination where color comes to life, reopened its Arizona attraction on Wednesday, March 3.
Located in the Chandler Fashion Center, the family attraction will be open Wednesdays through Sundays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and closed Mondays and Tuesdays (excluding holidays). Timed tickets are available at www.CrayolaExperience.com/Chandler.
“We appreciate our guests’ patience and are thrilled to welcome families back to the colorful adventures of Crayola Experience where they can express their creativity and create lasting memories,” said Victoria Lozano, EVP-Digital Strategy & GM Attractions & Retail.
Crayola Experience has extended the expiration dates on all annual passes and general admission tickets that were valid at the time of the temporarily closure on March 14, 2020, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Details are available at www.CrayolaExperience.com/Chandler.
The attractions also has implemented several new protocols that align with state and local government regulations, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines including:
- Restricting attendance capacity.
- Requiring face masks for employees and guests 3 years and older.
- Conducting entry screenings, including temperature checks for employees and guests.
- Requiring clear bags for personal belongings to enable touchless bag checks.
- Recommending reservations through its timed-ticket entry system.
- Modifying activities to create physical distancing.
- Recommending cashless transactions and e-ticketing to reduce contact.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation protocols.
- Adding additional hand sanitizer stations.
Detailed information about what Crayola Experience has done to prepare for reopening and what guests should do to plan their visit, as well as answers to frequently asked questions, can be found at www.CrayolaExperience.com/Chandler. Guests are urged to follow guidelines established by the CDC and evaluate their own health and risk prior to their visit.
The Crayola Store, located adjacent to the attraction inside the Chandler Fashion Center, reopened last summer. The store’s current hours are Mondays through Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.